Thursday, December 2, 2010

NYE Invitations with a Christmas Twist

A few months ago when Erica reached out to us about designing her New Years Eve party invitations I knew I could have a little bit of fun with these. Erica is probably one of the funniest people I have ever met, every time we talk my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard. She decided she wanted to throw an Ugly Christmas Sweater themed party. Of course when you hear Ugly Christmas Sweater your mind goes right to an argyle sweater. I was determined to come up with something different. Different is fun. I think we went through 20 color variations to get things just right, but in the end I think they came out great.

We actually provided a digital file, which is always an option if you want to print things out yourself on your home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment